- For a full list of changes see: https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-server/milestone/7?closed=1
- Also check the MigrationGuide.md for actions required on upgrade
We have already identified a couple of issues that we are currently working on and hope to release 1.46.1 soon
- services running on http-urls are no longer proxied correctly and this causes mixed content warnings for the user (fix merged to hotfix/1.46.1 branch on oskari-server)
- renderding issues with the new classification view on statistical maps (fix merged to hotfix/1.46.1 on frontend)
- imported datasets/userlayers: line width and area line width are not saved correctly on import (saved correctly when edited) (fix merged to hotfix/1.46.1 on frontend)
- maplayer admin allows saving multiple groups for layers, but doing this will break layer listing on the Oskari instance (currently being worked on - affects both server and frontend)
- Small glitches throughout the user interface has been squashed.
Map layers > new Hierachical Layerlist
- Layer handling have been changed to accommodate a hierarchical group setting for layers.
- A new bundle 'framework/hierarchical-layerlist' has been added. Can be used as a drop-in replacement for current layerselector and layerselection bundles.
- A new admin bundle 'admin/admin-hierarchical-layerlist' has been added. Can be used as a drop-in replacement for current layer admin bundle, but is only compatible with the new hierarchical-layerlist.
- Maplayer listing and selected layers now indicate if a layer does not support the current map projection (requires the information from server).
- Performance improvements on layer handling for systems that have loads of layers
- Database tables around maplayers have been renamed to be more in line with the group/organization naming and accommodate the new folder-like structure of layer groups (previously referred to as Inspire-themes).
- Layers can now belong to multiple groups.
- The layer listing action route "GetMapLayers" have been replaced with "GetHierarchicalMapLayerGroups".
- Added error handling for layer capabilities parsing where layer didn't have any keywords.
Get Info Plugin
- The map popup (infobox) now tries harder to handle the async nature of kinectic scrolling of OpenLayers 3+ based map. Basically sending a MapMoveRequest and ShowInfoBoxRequest next to each other should no longer move to map to entirely different location that was requested.
- Layer metadata display has been improved
- Improved layer metadata (CSW) parsing.
- Users can now edit the name and style of an imported dataset (userlayer).
- Lists for saved views and embedded map edit links can now handle items that are not in the current map projection. Opening such view or editing a map will trigger a page reload.
- Links now include an uuid that matches a system default appsetup that supports the current map projection. Basically meaning that links are no longer always pointing to the system default view.
- Fixed an issue where having myplaces layers as initial selected layers prevented the feature from working properly on OpenLayers 3+ based maps.
- Handling user imported datasets (userlayer) have been improved.
- Added serverside functionality for updating userlayer style and other information after it has been imported.
- The map publishing functionality now supports multiprojection setups.
- Fixed an issue where layer opacity was not handled properly on OpenLayers 3+ based mapmodule (published maps).
- Lots of fine-tuning on the user interface
- Tuning the dot presentation on thematic maps
- It is now possible to include a diagram presentation in published thematic maps
- Regionsets for thematic maps can now be added as resources files in GeoJSON format (in addition to reading the regions from a WFS-service).
- Fixes for download basket functionality.
- The printing functionality has been changed to use the new server implementation.
- The new printout implementation has been deemed production ready and as such the old one has been removed. The implementation is baked into oskari-map.war so server setup is a bit more admin-friendly.
- The layer JSON now includes information about supported projections.
- Layers can have "forced SRS" which are included to the supported projections even if the capabilities response doesn't include it.
- Supported projections are no longer stored as a long list in a separate database table, but are filtered to only include projections supported by the Oskari instance (only include ones that are used in appsetups) and saved as part of the layer information.
- New action route has been added for triggering capabilities update on layer(s)
- ViewService now includes a method to find out projections used in the appsetups.
- GetAppSetup response now includes more information about the Oskari environment like the default appsetups.
- Publish functionality now uses the map options (like projection information/zoom levels etc) from the appsetup where the user is publishing the embedded map
- Listing users saved views and embedded maps now include the projection information so frontend can handle different projections properly.
- WMTS-layers TileMatrixSetId is now sent for the frontend based on the projection the frontend is using.
- Updated the linked jQuery version from 1.7.2 on Geoportal and 1.7.1 on published maps to 1.10.2 on both.
- Added a new service-module for parsing and generating GeoJSON.
- Oskari.app.getSystemDefaultViews() has been added. It returns an array of basic appsetup information that can be used to detect alternative default apps. For example if the server instance has different appsetups for different projection setups the options can be found with this function although it can be used to just provide different apps that are available in the system.
- Bundles have been updated to work with jQuery 1.10.x (previously 1.7.x)
- Lots of unused code/libraries have been removed.
- Added some polyfills
- Admin functionality now shows information about projections layers support (based on layer capabilities response).
- Admin functionality now has a new button to trigger capabilities update for a layer (previously triggered on layer information save).