Welcome to the Oskari Community!
Oskari is an open source platform for displaying and analyzing geospatial data.
- Oskari supports INSPIRE directive and can serve as platform for geoportals
- Offer embedded maps to your customers
- Combine statistics with interactive maps
These pages help our growing community to gain more from the development! Feel free to share your ideas, wishes and upcoming projects on Oskari with us.
- Oskari 1.50 release, new version on RPC client and PSC memoJanuary 10, 2019
- Let your inner developer loose and start using Oskari APIJanuary 7, 2019
- 3DVISU – Oskari goes 3D?January 3, 2019
- Create your own map service with Oskari APIJanuary 2, 2019
- Oskari release 1.49.0December 5, 2018
Want to contribute?
The source code for Oskari is open source and we welcome all developers to test it and create new features. Read more on how to contribute Oskari development.
Oskari Use Cases
Explore the most recent cases on utilizing Oskari-platform. Most of them are provided by organisations involved in the Joint Development Forum. More examples can be found from the developer site: Oskari.org.