Welcome to the Oskari Community!
Oskari is an open source platform for displaying and analyzing geospatial data.
- Oskari supports INSPIRE directive and can serve as platform for geoportals
- Offer embedded maps to your customers
- Combine statistics with interactive maps
These pages help our growing community to gain more from the development! Feel free to share your ideas, wishes and upcoming projects on Oskari with us.
- The Social Insurance Institution of Finland took Oskari API in useNovember 5, 2018
- Are you offering Oskari based services?October 23, 2018
- Download basketOctober 19, 2018
- EFGS 2018 – combining statics and geospatial dataOctober 18, 2018
- Oskari discussion channelsSeptember 13, 2018
Want to contribute?
The source code for Oskari is open source and we welcome all developers to test it and create new features. Read more on how to contribute Oskari development.
Oskari Use Cases
Explore the most recent cases on utilizing Oskari-platform. Most of them are provided by organisations involved in the Joint Development Forum. More examples can be found from the developer site: Oskari.org.