Welcome to the Oskari Community!
Oskari is an open source platform for displaying and analyzing geospatial data.
- Oskari supports INSPIRE directive and can serve as platform for geoportals
- Offer embedded maps to your customers
- Combine statistics with interactive maps
These pages help our growing community to gain more from the development! Feel free to share your ideas, wishes and upcoming projects on Oskari with us.
- Mapsite – the worlds oldest national map service!June 18, 2019NLS-FI Mapsite – worlds first national map service in the World Wide Web The National Land Survey of Finland has been diligently enhancing their digital services for their customers and the Mapsite (Karttapaikka) is one of the most used and [...]
- Oskari release 1.52.0 availableMay 24, 2019New release here! Hi everyone, Oskari release 1.52.0 is now available in GitHub, oskari.org download and the Maven repository. Most of the changes are related to creating a new integration system for WFS-based map layers and other technical changes. [...]
- Suggest good quality datasets to Oskari demoApril 8, 2019Hey! We need your assistance! Oskari demo site looks a bit lonely :/ It longs for good quality geospatial datasets so we can showcase the abilities of Oskari and how it uses different OGC standards. The need is to have interface examples (maybe [...]
- Oskari set-up training on 24.4.2019April 5, 2019Gispo Ltd and Ubigu Ltd have started to offer Oskari setup training, first workshop is on 24th of April in Helsinki. The training will be held in Finnish for the first time. Read more here in Finnish.[...]
- LiiteriApril 5, 2019Liiteri is an information and analysis service gathering data from our living environment: GIS datasests and statistics about environmental and land use planning issues. It contains over 1000 statistics, hundreds of map layers, national land use plans and about 20 000 follow-up forms for detailed planning. It also contains possibility to share workspaces.[...]
Want to contribute?
The source code for Oskari is open source and we welcome all developers to test it and create new features. Read more on how to contribute Oskari development.
Oskari Use Cases
Explore the most recent cases on utilizing Oskari-platform. Most of them are provided by organisations involved in the Joint Development Forum. More examples can be found from the developer site: Oskari.org.