Joint Development Forum
Some Oskari Project owners and current Technical coordinator (National Land Survey of Finland, NLS) have formed a Joint Development Forum (JDF) to develop Oskari together. The JDF invites all interested community members to participate in the forum activities.
1-2 organisational members are also selected to represent the whole Oskari Community during the Oskari Community Day (usually held in April-May in Finland). The selection is done by the Community.
Oskari Communication Coordinator acts as the secretary for the JDF and is guided by the JDF.
The JDF is formed by signing a contract with NLS. NLS has promised to provide technical support and counselling for the JDF Project Owners. NLS acts also as the legal person handling financial issues for the JDF. The activities of the JDF and membership payments are decided by the members of the JDF annually.
In 2018 the membership fee was 5000€/Project owner.
If your organisation is willing to support JDF work, please contact Communication Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). Memos are available in Finnish here since 2017.
- The Finnish Transport Infrastructure AgencyThe download service has been developed utilizing Oskari. […]
- City of TampereDevelopment and utilization of Oskari in internal & external map services. […]
- National Land Survey of FinlandNational Land Survey has multiple Oskari based services and also acts as the coordinator for the Finnish Oskari Joint Development Forum. […]
- Sitowise LtdSitowise provides its customers the full range of […]
- City of HelsinkiCity of Helsinki is part of Oskari community. […]
- Natural Resources Institute FinlandLuke has published in 2017 a Biomass Atlas map portal with Oskari. Eeva Lehtonen represents LUKE in Oskari JDF. […]
- Finnish Heritage AgencyCultural environment services built with Oskari […]
- Statistics FinlandDevelopment of statistical data utilization and thematic mapping properties in Oskari. […]
- Helsinki Region Environment, HSYHSY utilizes Oskari for open data download service and as internal service inside the organisation. […]
- City of TurkuCity of Turku is involved in Oskari development through GI cooperation Network in Southwest Finland called Lounaispaikka […]
- Population Register CentreSuomi.fi map services utilize Oskari for creating public sector digital services. […]
Current members of the JDF (2019)
Head of Board
Rina Tammisto, Statistics Finland
Timo Aarnio, National Land Survey (Finland)
Rosa Arola (Population Register Centre of Finland)
Outi Hermans, City of Helsinki
Katariina Hilke, City of Turku
Eeva Lehtonen, Luke
Jan Lindbom, Sitowise Ltd (Community member)
Anna Mustaoja, City of Tampere
Markku Pitkänen/Jenni Silvennoinen , Väylä
Minna Ryyppö/Miikka Haimila, National Board of Antiquities (Finland)
Natalia Räikkönen, Regional Council of Southwest Finland
Henna-Kaisa Stjernberg, Helsinki region Environmental services
Rina Tammisto, Statistics Finland
Jaakko Viitala, National Land Survey (Finland)
Sanna Jokela, Gispo Ltd
Timo Aarnio & Sami Mäkinen, National Land Survey of Finland
Former community members
Thank you for your work and participation in Oskari Joint Development Forum work! It has been a huge asset to Oskari community!
Marko Kauppi, Ubigu Ltd (2018)
Eki Karlsson, Suomen latu ry (2017)
Minna Lumiluoto, Cybercom Ltd (2016)
Jan Lindbom, Dimenteq Ltd (2016-2017)